Monday, October 22, 2012

Ward Fabulous Friday

Our ward had a 'Fabulous Friday' on October 12th 2012. It's like Super Saturday but on Friday night instead. They had all sorts of crafts that you could make. There was a bunch I wanted to make, but my favorite was the one I did. It was $18 and I think the relief society secretary said she bought all of the project I was doing at The Wood Connection. It was really simply to do. I painted the board black. When it dried I took sand paper and sanded down the edges to make it look "rustic" or "old". To put the forever word and temple on we used a really strong adhesive. Not sure what is was called but I am sure you could ask someone at The wood Connection or craft store what to use. I took the ribbon and poked it through the holes and tied it to the metal hang and WHA-LA! I was done!! But before I could hang it on the wall I needed to let the adhesive work it's magic for 12 hours.

I thought it turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment