Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fire Starter

So I first saw this on Pinterest and thought, "What an excellent idea!! This is stuff I end up throwing away anyway." So I decided to do it. I already had a bunch of toilet paper rolls for a project I wanted to do from Pinterest but just didn't get to. All you do is take toilet paper rolls and the lint I had from our dryer and stuff it into the toilet paper rolls and there you go! You have fire starter for your fireplace, for camping, for your emergency preparedness stuff or whatever else you would use it for.


I have them in a plastic grocery bag for now. I need to go to the store and get gallon size ziplock bags to put them in. I figure the ziplock will keep out water. I want the gallon size so I can keep a few in one bag. This was a super easy project for me to do! Anyone can do this! Yes, even you! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment